Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Sewasis

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Welcome to My Oasis!

o·a·sis
noun /ōˈāsis/ 
oases, plural
  1. A fertile spot in a desert where water is found
    • A pleasant or peaceful area or period in the midst of a difficult, troubled, or hectic place or situation
      • - an oasis of calm in the center of the city
    Sewing is my oasis in a life often dominated by my very hectic and stressful chosen profession.  After working seven days a week every week for nearly five months I think anyone would be desperately in need of a little pleasant and peaceful period.  For me sewing is it.  I promise plenty of pictures of my sewing exploits to come, but for now I'll leave you with a little inspiration. 

    Nothing is more inspiring than Oscar...


    Watch live streaming video from oscardelarenta at livestream.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment